Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Walmart and Sobeys Shopping Deals


The deal on soup this week (March 2-8) was a bit too good to pass up for only $0.50 per can at Walmart. But if you we're lucky enough to trade or find a couple of the $1 off when you buy 4 Campbell's products coupon like I did, then the cans would cost you only $0.25 each.

I had 2 of the P&G Brandsaver coupon inserts and 1 of the P&G Brandsaver coupon mailouts, to take advantage of the non-restrictive wording coupon for 'any size' Crest Pro Health Rinse and FREE Oral B floss when you buy 'any' Crest Pro Health Rinse. The cashier at Walmart questioned the rinse coupon because of the size, so I just pointed out that there was no size restriction as it stated 'any size', that was good enough for her. When I gave her the free floss coupon, she saw the wording 'any Crest Pro Health Rinse' and rang it through no problems. Knowing the wording on coupons is extremely important for smooth couponing transactions.

The French's Mustard with FREE Frank's Red Hot Sauce was purely an impulsive buy! The shelf price was $2.49 and I had a coupon on me for $1 off any French's from the Game Day Coupon Booklet. So for only $1.49 I got 2 large bottles of sauce! In my opinion, it was better than the advertised deal of $1.99 for French's mustard only before applying the coupon.

Total OOP at Walmart: $5.56
Taxes Paid (part of above total): $1.56
Total Coupon Savings: $16.00

Total OOP at Sobey's: $1.49
Total Coupon Savings: $1.00

What good deals did you manage to score this week?

SwagBucks Swidget