Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kleenex Cool Touch Review and Free Sample


I'm certain that most of us have had days where we've felt like this. Unfortunately, my turn has come around and it's been hanging on just a bit too long. Then it happened, I ran out of facial tissue from my stockpile. Oh no, and there's no way I can drag myself into town feeling like this. Plus I don't want to get anyone else sick either.

However, I rummaged through my free samples and thankfully I found a few of packages of Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues to hold me over. I am so lucky to have a group of friends who I trade samples with. Thank you very much! 


Just as the picture suggests the cooling feeling of placing an ice cube to your nose, there was a noticeable difference of cooling touch with the Cool Touch Kleenex. The Kleenex instantly and gently soothed my burning nostrils.

Plus with the added protection of 3 ply, there's less chance of tissue tear through! The tissues are enriched with aloe and moisturizers, and as a person with extremely sensitive skin issues, there was absolutely no reaction other than a good feeling of soothing relief. I'm impressed.

The softness is second to no other tissue I've tried. Although the regular cost averages around $2.98 per 50 tissues; which is rather high for an everyday tissue, it is worth it in my opinion to have a box or two on hand during the cold and flu season.

AND NOW FOR THE FREE SAMPLE:

You can also try Kleenex Cool Touch tissues for yourself by going to Kleenex Softness Worth Sharing Site and sending a Share Pack to a friend or family member. When you send a Share Pack you'll receive a free sample of NEW Kleenex Brand Cool Touch for yourself! 

Limit of 1 share pack per person throughout promotion. Offer valid while supplies last. Plus it comes with a money saving coupon inside to save $0.40 off your next purchase. Don't take my word for it, try this for yourself!

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product for free. As always, the opinions stated are my own and were not influenced by the items received.


No comments:

SwagBucks Swidget