Friday, April 3, 2009

Earn Gifts and Prizes for Searching with Google and Ask

The hottest search engine craze is SwagBucks, which offers search and win for members.

What exactly is SwagBucks? SwagBucks is an online search and win portal where you can earn digital dollars called Swag Bucks, which can be redeemed for great merchandise, gift cards and contest entries.

How can I earn Swag Bucks? Invite friends and you could earn up to the 1st 100 points they earn. Look for and redeem Swag Codes. Trade in a cell phone or video game. Submit a poll idea. Send a YouTube video of you opening your swag prizes. Shopping at the Swag Store. Earning opportunities through Facebook and Twitter.

What can I get with my Swag Bucks? Gift cards, musical instruments, movie and tv collectibles, Star Wars collectibles, Puma gear, sports trading cards, comic books, electronics, Swag gear, vintage collectibles, video games and consoles, music and band merchandise, music prints, books and more.

It's easy to earn and easy to redeem your SwagBucks. Prizes by mail come quickly and electronic gift cards arrive in your account within days of redemption. Join Swag Bucks today!


Search & Win

3 comments:

centsable said...

Thank you for sharing this fantastic site. I earn about $10-$20 every month just doing my normal searches. It's too bad my friends are skeptics, I can't get any referrals.

mehavenomemory said...

I was very skeptical.. and maybe am still a wee bit.. Just getting onto this.. But blogs like this are extremely helpful.. Thank you FD&R

Unknown said...

I was skeptical at first too but here's a link to the picture of our prizes that we redeemed: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8106/screenshot20111104at446.png I think that 61 x $5 prizes totalling $305 says it all! Now what search engine pays you that?? My biggest fear with these types of programs is leaving the points in there to accumulate, just in case they go insolvent while I'm saving for something big! Good luck with it mehavenonmemory!

SwagBucks Swidget